Meet Sheri Jondahl
Sheri has been in the mortgage business for the last 13 years. With all of the changes in the mortgage industry, it is very important to have a mortgage specialist who will look at each situation individually and help you choose a program that is best for you.
For over 7 years Sheri and her team worked at Homestead Mortgage. In September of 2007, she switched to Bell Bank Mortgage, and she is very pleased to be here. She and Terri Ronneng are branch managers of the Bell Mortgage office in Ramsey. Together with their processors, they have over 50 years of experience in the mortgage industry.
Today's market is ever changing, and Sheri and her team look forward to the changes that are coming. The market for home buying is still excellent! With low rates, low home prices and many homes to chose from, this is a buyers market. From new construction, to existing homes, to refinances and lines of credit, Sheri is here to ease the home loan process.
Sheri is "committed to perfect performance!" She carefully looks over each and every loan to try to find the right loan for her buyers. She takes the time to go over any questions a buyer might have about the loan process and keeps them and their realtors informed as to where they are within that process.
Sheri lives in Ramsey with her husband, Jon D. Jondahl, and her two daughters, Jena (20) and Kaylee (17). She is very involved with her children and her work. Jena is competing for Winona State University, and Kaylee competes in club gymnatsics in Maple Grove.
Sheri loves what she does, and that comes across throughout the loan process.
Our process is smooth and simple from start to finish:
- Talk with me. I will work with you to help you determine your financing options and answer all your questions.
- Apply Online. Complete your mortgage application at your convenience through our online application.
- Work together through final approval. From the time your application is received, I work with you to ensure you move through the process checkpoints to final approval.
- Closing on your loan. Prior to loan closing, I will review the Closing Disclosure, funds needed and documentation to bring to close with you. On closing day the final documents are signed at the title company and you receive the keys to your new home!
Home Financing Calculators
- Should I refinance?
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- How much will my payments be for a balloon mortgage?
- Should I rent or buy?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much will I save by increasing my mortgage payment?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
Thanks so much for all that you have done for us in the past week. I never thought everything would go this fast, but it is so exciting to know that we made a good decision with your help. I appreciate all you have done for both of us. I appreciate all that you will do in the next week.
Sheri, thanks for waiting as we send you letters and papers little by little as we get them. We look forward to closing, and moving in. You have great team, as well as all the other people who are behind this that we haven't met. We will be sure to recommend your team to our friends and family!
Melissa, Lenny & Sheldon
I can not thank you enough for your great work in helping me with my first condo purchase! Your expertise, your patience with my many questions and your kindness are all very much apprectiated. I couldn't have done it without you! Please know how greatful I am for your fabulous work. All best wishes. Special thanks to Terri also!
I want to thank you for all of your kindness, professionalism and encouragement with me and my first home purchase! Your smile and knowledge reassured me in a very stressful process! Thanks again! You are great!
We wanted to thank you for all your work and time with us during the process of getting our first home. You were EXTREMELY helpful, and it was a pleasure working with you!
Jeremy & Amber
We want to thank you for all of your hard work and expertise in refinancing our lake home. I know we threw you a curve ball with our short time frame. It was a suprise to us also. Thanks to you, we don't have to worry about it. We can just pay it off at a good interest rate!
Ted & Jackie